Holland & Sherry
In 1836, Stephen George Holland & Frederick Sherry began their wool merchant business on Old Bond Street in London, specialising in wool and silk cloth. By the 1900s the firm was exporting worldwide, and in 1982, the business moved to Saville Row, where it remains to this day. Of all the cloth merchants of Golden Square who were established in the late 1800's, only Holland & Sherry endures. All of their cloths are woven in a time honoured way, to the highest quality, by generations of craftsmen. A bespoke tailored garment in Holland & Sherry cloth is truly an investment.
of 23 items