Customer: Nneka Uzoigwe Photographer: Luke A. R. Hamblin
One of the things that really makes our work worthwhile is seeing all of the fabulous creations you all make from our fabrics – some of them are simply stunning and we want to show these off to inspire more customers and readers.
Maybe you make dresses and garments for a living. Maybe you are at university studying Fashion or Textile Design. Maybe you are simply a hobbyist who loves making things out of fabrics. Either way, we bet a £100 voucher to spend in our on-line store would help right?
Why not send us pictures of your latest creations using our materials and see them showcased on our Facebook page for the world to see! We will then narrow down our favourites with the help of the Facebook community and pick a winner internally on Monday 30th September who will receive a £100 voucher to spend online and have their work posted in an article on our blog! If you are looking to get into the fashion industry this could be a great opportunity!
How to send your Photos to us:
The easiest way to send us your photos is to email us ([email protected]) with your name, address, Facebook profile URL (if you have one) and a short overview of the creation.
Note: We only use your Facebook details to alert you if your picture gets posted.
Don’t forget to ‘Like’ us on Facebook to see when your picture goes live and also get your friends to follow the action!
1. Your creation should (for a large portion) use Joel & Son fabrics and trimmings and your photos should clearly show these
2. Please send in multiple photos of your creation if you have them
3. If your creation wins we would like to accompany the photos with a short back-story behind the idea, construction, the materials used and where it was worn/used etc.
4. By sending in photos you give us the rights to use the image(s) on Facebook and our other social media platforms, on the website, blog and within other marketing materials – we will include credit to you where possible.
5. The deadline for entries is Monday 23 September Good Luck from the Joel & Son Team!
Good Luck from the Joel & Son Team!